WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED, AND WHY?
When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user’s browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user’s session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To register to attend an on-line seminar or demonstration
- To receive specific information from us such as a whitepaper or code sample
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
Titanec does not collect any personally identifiable financial or health-related information. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
We do not collect information for the operation of the app that would give us an insight to you personally.
The AMP Your Workout app uses:
- Your user name (which can be an Avatar) and password
- Your email – which is best to be actual for the purposes of changing your password if necessary
- Your weight – which is best to be actual for the purposes of accurately recording your workout stats for some exercises
- OPTIONAL – you can, if you wish, upload your photo to your profile. This is optional.
- The app records your workouts for the purposes of delivering the service This information is tied to your User name for the purposes of retrieval if you delete data from your device or buy a new device.
- If you choose to link your social media accounts to the Services, we may collect information related to your social media accounts (“Social Media Information”)
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides.
Personally identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
If you choose to upload your photo to your user profile in the app, it is not used for any other purposes by us, though you should be aware that we do not have control over whether the store delivering the app gains access to your photo. We, the app developer, do not use the photos for any purpose other than delivering it to your profile in the app. Photos are purely optional and do not affect the operation of the app. If you train with a personal trainer and he/she wishes to take your photo, you have the right to refuse. It will not affect the operation of the app and the experience that the PT can deliver to you.
Titanec owns the collected information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, or important website changes. Titanec may share this information with its business partners for the specific purpose of a promotion or service offering.
TO CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT AND DELETE YOUR DATA
Should you wish to cancel your account, or not use the AMP Your Workout app any more, you have three options
- Simply stop using the app but leave everything in-situ . This option is useful if you should wish to use the app again in future. Note that we do not retain any personal information, as stated above, other than your social media account details if you choose to link your account.
- Stop using the app and uninstall it from your device. If you choose this option, your workout data and account username and password will remain on our server. Your workout data is not used for any purpose than to deliver the service to you. Should you wish to reinstall the app at a later date, you can access the same account and retrieve the data. We cannot however that if upgrades to the app have been made in the interim that the data will synchronise perfectly
- Request removal of the data. You can do so simply by emailing us at email@example.com and include your Username and the email you used for your account and the instruction “Please delete my data”. We may contact you to verify the request to avoid accidental or unwanted deletion
ARE “COOKIES” USED ON THE WEBSITE?
HOW IS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION SAFEGUARDED?
Titanec utilizes industry standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion monitoring, and passwords to protect electronic information. Multiple physical security methods such as locking devices and 24 hour premise monitoring are also employed. Finally, access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Titanec web site may contain links to other internet web sites. Titanec neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non-Titanec web sites.
HOW TO OPT OUT OF CORRESPONDENCE
Based on the information a user has provided, Titanec may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence.